Another awaited feature, Facebook embedded posts, is now available to all the users. The feature which was earlier available to just few brands, makes it possible to extend the reach of public posts beyond the giant Social Network. Just a little guidance on “How to embed” & you can start embedding the posts too.
So let’s get started:
– Choose a post that you want to embed, but make sure the post is public and then hover over the posts and click on the downward arrow.
– Choose the option “Embed post”. Copy the code that pops up in the dialogue box.
– Simply paste the code into your website and you are done.
Pumping up more interaction on the website, this will not just allow to the rich content to be displayed on the website via Facebook but will also allow visitors to like, comment & share on the posts. Likewise it can boost Fanpage likes.
So in what ways do business pages get benefited? Well, there are no. of them, but to just list a few of them, here it is:
– Driving people from website to Facebook and also getting more engagement while running Contests, sweepstakes or offers.
– Sharing the latest news to your website/blog, will help keep the audience well informed, thus sweeping constant website visitors.
– Coax users to sign up for the newsletter or subscribe to your blog by providing a link to sign up.
So if you are yet to try out this cool new feature, its time you start embedding important news on your website.